skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JEANNIE'S BLOG
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I cannot forget the day I create this weblog
I ran to my class because i thought i would have a quiz at that time. Finally, I was surprise when Julie, my core teacher, talked about her weblog and then she guided us how to make a weblog by ourself. It is not difficult at all!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bababra
anna-asignment
Ngoc-
AEP1
anna
Listening.esl
Dictionary
Miki
Mario
FengYu
abdul
Eric
Adalla
Yasu
cesl
ae2
Julie
Ngoc
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(2)
The reason why I choose an American name!
I cannot forget the day I create this weblog
About Me
View my complete profile
Kayo
No comments:
Post a Comment