Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I tell myself: "Have fun and be ready for the next term!"

I am going to tell you what I did on the break days after I finished AE2 class. Honestly, those days were helpful. When I knew I can pass to EAP1, I was so glad!!! I came back home and enjoy that weekend by cooking and eating so much. I went to Walmart, bought a lot of food to celebrate by myself. After that I started having a plan to practice Toefl test (cause my Toefl score was very low. I feel scare when i think about it). At that time, I went to my listening and speaking class asusual and then went to library to study. Also, I had an appointment with Ms. Clara, the teacher who guided us practice Toefl test in AE2 and get some advices from her about choosing some Toefl books to practice. My break time was useful and I could warm up to be ready for the next class which could be very difficult for me!!!

No comments: