Sunday, November 9, 2008

Do my dreams come true?

Do my dreams come true? That is the question that I always question myself numerous times, because I dream everyday. I used to have many sweet dreams and bad dreams also. My dreams express my wishes and my phobia. I do not want to make you feel sad or scare because of my dream stories, so I will tell you my sweet dreams.

First, depend on the day that come up to me good or bad, I have a sweet dream or a nightmare. Since I came to Carbondale, I have had many sweet dreams. My dream expresses my desire and my feelings. I always dream about the rivers, water and my family. These mean I want to see my parents, because I miss them so much. These dream made me be warm inside and peaceful. But when I wake up, I feel disappointed because I live here alone and feel so lonely. In Addition, The dreams about the water have a different meaning in Vietnam. When I was in Vietnam, I heard that when I have a water dream or I dream about the river, I will be lucky and get money such as win lottery or some one do not want to spend money and give it to me :-). It is not true because I have a lot of dream like these, but I have not won lottery or received any money from people. However, these dream made my day.

Second, I also have Lucid dream when I learn about this. Before going to bed, I always pray to my parents and my friends. I sometimes pray I can study more and more, so I can have Lucid dream. For example, when I have to learn by heart vocabulary, but i cannot study at night, I pray that I wish I could wake up early and then I can get up very early in the morning and study well. I was so happy to get Lucid dreams.

In conclusion, personally, I think dreams is untruthful, but I admit that dreams effect my real life. Good dreams make me happy and vice versa. Even though, I do know my dreams cannot come true, I still want to have sweet dream everyday. It make me be friendly, lovely (am I?) and have a good mind to the next day.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I think it is interesting that you are the only one who answered this way.
I mean goals and aspirations for the future but I thought this was very interesting too.
Dreaming at night is important , and yes, a good night's sleep does make you more lovely.