Have you ever spend all day alone in your house? What did you do at that time? Is it interesting for you? Like many people who was exhauted with working day, classes time, I would rather to spend my free time alone in my apartment. There are many things to do that time. I can make my free time alone be useful by many ways, such as cooking, cleaning my bathroom, reading, writing something, or just sleeping all day. Lonely time is good for me, I think.
Besides staying alone in my placce, I sometimes need the time to be alone by taking a walk (of course It cannot happen in winter :-)). Therefore, I can think about many things I intend to do in the future. At that time, I always turn my cell phone off (it is my secret!!!), so no one disturb me any way. Thus, I can enjoy the landscape, take some picture that I want. I also have day dreams. I had this habit since I have been in Carbondale.
The last way that I used to have to be alone is shopping alone. I feel free. I do not have to wait any one, come back home ontime. I used to go to wart-mart alone at night. I can stay there as long as I can without award the time to come back with my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment