Your question at this time is very intersting because it give me a chance to I tell you about my family. Especially, I express it in English, the way that have never done before.
When I was a child, I learn that the word of "family" was written from "father and mother I love you". At that time I knew the meaning of this word. I realized that family is very important.
My Mom and Dad brough me up with their vase love. They took care of me even I grew up, became adult. One of moral thing that they want me to obey is "Love people and to be honest". I think its is a standard moral that I have to keep because It help me become a good person in a good way. When I think of it, I cannot do anything that harm for people even the person that I do not like at all.
Now I live far away from my family but I have never stop thinking of them. My family give me strength in my mind by their encouragement, their love, and their hopefulness. My family is my love, an important part of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment