If I have a chance, I would say CESL is the good place for people to study and ... go. I know that true and make me feel sad whenever I think about it. Cesl is a good place for people come to study, prepare before going to university in the US.
Cesl is the place that bring me a wonderful time in the US. Since I came to Cesl, I earned a lot of high score that I haven't gotten in my country. That really encourage me study, work hard and I have chance to earn much good grade. Cesl is the place where students feel free to talk, to ask, even to complain. It is also the place where students are pampered by "Tea time" with a lot of cookies, coffee, tea. Students can chat each other or chat with their teachers. The time that I study here is soooo great.
The other good thing is there are many cesl instructors who are very nice and happy all the time. The teachers do know how tressful in class and shock culture, so they are very nice. They are willing to hel students to understand and get over from their problem. I always see them with their smiles. I feel free to ask to understand the lessons. Also, they are willing to help me to study by showing some good material that I can learn from.
There are always both sides. When people get sucess from cesl, they will go to siu or other school, or go back their country. It is a sad thing that I always get when i finish each term. I see my friends come and go. It seems I have no chance to chat with them or work with them anymore. Students are always busy with their stuff such as applying for school, doing homework or travelling. That is truly make me feel sad.
No matter what has happened. I think It is the wonderful time for me to study here. I have learnt a lot, have meet many people from many countries, had a lot of paties,had chances to introduce my country's culture. "Go and learn" is a piece of advice that my parents gave me when I was going to put my feet on the airplane to come here. I did get it from cesl. Thanks everyone who are my friends, my "enemies" in class, and my teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is sad when people leave and go back to their country. That is something that never really gets easier to do; saying good-bye.
Post a Comment