Monday, February 2, 2009

How deliciuos Vietnamese food is!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If I had a chance I would open a Vietnamese restaurant in Carbondale" was a short paragraph I wrote in AE2 class on September. Vietnamese food is always in my mind. I love it, I cook it every week. When I have chance, I would rather cook my country's food for my friend who live in the United State. I would love to let them know how it staste and why it is cooked by those ways. That was why when Julie asked me to write a paragraph, I could write about it right away. I love Vietnamese food for two reasons: It is delicious, good for health.

First, Vietnamese food is deliciuos because there are many kinds of food. Each of them has its own taste. Each region has its own food and all taste is so good. Noodle is the most kind of food i do love. Every region has typical noodle. In North Vietnam, there are Pho which is cooked with beef, onion, ginger, and some herb. This recipe makes Pho become the most famous dish in Vietnam. Central area has Bun Bo Hue that was known from the Period of the King in Vietnam. Its taste is hot and spicy, and delicious. In South, we have Hu Tieu. I heard it came from Campodia. But, now it is known as Vietnamese Food. These kinds of food are interesting for tourist when they come to my country.

Second, Vietnamese food is very good for your health, because each dish has much vegetable in it. Some kind of vegetable help you avoid having trouble with your tummy when you eat. Also, it makes its taste more delicious. For example, Pho has cinnamon, onion, lemon, and bean sprouts. These vegetable are not only delicious but also good for our health. 

In conclusion, I can say Vietnamese food is one of my favorite food. I like it so much that i learn how to cook. I can cook Pho, Bun Bo Hue, and Hu Tieu. I am always willing to do that when I have party. I also enjoy these food because they are delicious and good for my health. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

Now you are making me hungry. Maybe I'll have the chance to eat this food someday!